Visualization Technologies: From Data Collection to Display
Images from the GCRI’s NanoArt exhibition were digitally shown during the “From Data Collection to Display” conference at the University of California, Berkeley.
From New York to San Francisco: With the help of the German Consulate San Francisco, images from the GCRI’s NanoArt exhibition were digitally displayed during a one-day conference on visualization technologies in the Sutardja Dai Hall at the University of California, Berkeley.
• Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (HHI)
• Detecon, Inc. – Deutsche Telekom Group
• Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, San Francisco
• Center for NanoIntegration Duisburg-Essen (CeNIDE)
• University of California - Berkeley
• Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS)